Thursday, June 21, 2007

This kid cracks me up

So I'm sitting here doodling around online. We just got done eating breakfast and I had my vitamins sitting on the table next to me and I was just about to take them. Riley walks up and grabs one---
R: "Oooh, Mommy medicine! Let me see it!"
MomME: "Ok, don't taste it though, it tastes yucky."
R: [holds vitamin up to her nose and inhales deeply] "Mmm, very good. Good medicine! Mmm, me like it!"
Me: "That's a vitamin, can I have it back please!"
R: "Vitamin. Nice vitamin. Smells good. Very good Mommy!"

Actually no, they don't smell good at all, but I guess she thinks all kinds of weird stuff smells good now. A couple weeks ago she took off a pee diaper and held it up to her face and sniffed it and said, "Mmmm, nice pee-pee. Pee-pee smell very good." Freakin' weirdo my kid is.

Speaking of pee-pee, she is now actively demanding "PANees!!!" (panties) and slept a two hour nap wearing panties yesterday and woke up dry and made it to the toilet with success when she did wake up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHA! yea that is kinda weird maybe she will outgrow it! Way to go on the potty big girl!