Wednesday, June 13, 2007

New stuff

I finally added in some links and stuff on my page. I also changed all the colors and stuff around. I can't seem to ever settle on a style or colorscheme, but I guess that could be confusing to people if I keep shuffling it around. Maybe some time I'll sit down and really put some effort into making one I'll be happy with for a long time. It isn't like I want to do anything complicated, I like simple pages.
I also added in this google video bar thing at the bottom that I guess is supposed to circulate links to video clips based on search terms I provide. I entered in breastfeeding and homebirth as the keywords. We'll see how that works out.

I went and saw the new movie 'Knocked Up' tonight. Eh, it definitely had funny moments but there was also some stuff that I was like WTF? I'd watch it again though. Little R did fine the whole time I was there and that makes me feel good about going to more movies. So I will NOT be missing out on Harry Potter!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Like the new blog very nice! Yay for harry potter! We gotta get together with the kids sometime and let them play I basically do nothing all day long (except for clean).

Jen said...

I'm curious what you thought was WTF. I guess I just lowered my standards and was pleasantly surprised.