Sunday, June 10, 2007

Talk talk talk talkity talk talk

I'm not a talky talk person, but I am always getting cornered by people that want to "discuss their feelings" or want me to confide in them or tell them what I'm thinking.

Here's what I'm thinking freaks: get away from me! I don't want to get all in-depth and personal with you. I don't put any stock in talky talk talk, I don't want to hear about what you're going to do or how serious you are about it. I'll believe it when I see it. And I don't want to nitpick over all your emotional fluctuations of the past either. GET OVER IT!

All this talkity talk, and they're hypocrites anyway. All of them will swear up one side down the other that they're going to change their ways, and it never sticks.

It's auditory assault is what it is.

I don't want to listen to a pack of idiots who don't listen to me either. When it comes to this duo of biological buttweasels, I've got simple instructions.

To Brother #1: LEAVE MY KIDS ALONE!!! Don't touch 'em, don't talk to 'em, don't "discipline" them, butt out! If you try to mess with my kids, I WILL fuck you up and that's a guarantee. Try it again and see if you think I'm just talking. I'm not you, I'll back up my words.

To Brother #2: You could try on a different hat for size occasionally and leave the asshole attitude behind. I'm not mind-reader so I don't know what you're thinking but I'm not all bad. I'm not even all that bad. We used to have some good times, we used to be great friends and you used to treat me with respect. You acted like you liked me. Just considering the way you talk to me know, I'm making a guess that you feel like it isn't even worth the waste of your time to be dealing with me. Make up your mind. Either play nice or let's just call it over and quit making both of ourselves so miserable.

2 comments:

Mamaperreca said...

RARRR!! Don't mess with Mama bear! you go girl. I have also been dealing with folks that need to just shut up and mind their own business.

Unknown said...

hey do you have aim or yahoo messanger or something? email me and let me know. mom2blaizenzaine@aol.com