Tuesday, June 19, 2007

So ''fwimmin'' is going to be a regular activity now

We were generously gifted a BIG pool for Riley over the weekend. It is one of those 12' x 36" easy set pools, the blue ones with the inflatable top ring.
Daddy set it up for her and today she and I went out and got some supplies and toys for it. Now I really need to get my act together so I can take pictures. I went to a photo supply and repair store today and all the guy could tell me was that the lens was jammed (no duh) and I should call the manufacturer. This is not looking good. Sounds like we'll probably be new camera shopping yet again.
So since I don't have any new pictures of my own, here's a couple more from my sister:


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! they are both getting so big!

Mamaperreca said...

GOSH ROBBY IS SERIOUSLY THE CUTEST BABY EVER! You know I love him. I attack him every time I see you guys! HA HA!!