Thursday, August 2, 2007

Well long time no typey mates

I haven't been doing anything too interesting lately, just futzing around. I just made that word up. Previously mentioned bitch girl did some even worse nasty stuff. Harry Potter mania has been on in full-force in my home and isn't going to slow down any time soon. I cut my hair off and dyed it pink to go as Tonks to the book release. Then (most of you don't know this yet) I got all ahead of myself thinking I was going to get an awesome once-in-a-million job and so I dyed brown over the pink only a week later. And now I'm almost definitely not going to even get interviewed for the wonderful job.
Bummer.
I've got a secret, it isn't much fun to share without pictures.





We went and picked up a van tonight! My car isn't even here anymore. It is so weird!


This Saturday is family fun day company picnic for Brian's work, we're going to World's of Fun and taking the kids....say some prayers of patience and protection for us.
Today is the first day of World Breastfeeding Week

And wrapping it up, I love The End of the World...wtf, mate?

1 comment:

Mamaperreca said...

That was SOOO freakin funny! I about peed my pants. ROFL!!!