Thursday, August 16, 2007

Long overdue, all the Harry Potter you can handle...

It's been over a month now, but because I don't have my own camera right now (and I'm kinda lazy) I am way behind on getting pictures online.
First, from the midnight showing of OOtP, we don't have much, but check out Robby sleeping in Aunt Jessi's arms and wearing a mini wizard hat! They did this to him when I went to get a drink...
And we had Riley's impersonation of a Death Eater before we left...


Then a couple weeks later, we went to the midnight book release at Borders.
Me as Tonks, with my sister as a Hufflepuff alum -Some people came as Death Eaters and Voldie! I didn't get to talk to them, but we snapped a picture-
THE book!
I like to think Tonks would have NIP Teddy --
My "ooh, I'm so cool" for Myspace pic:
Devouring the first chapter, at Perkins, 1:30am

1 comment:

The Rogue Midwife said...

Too cute! You and the kids that is :)