Monday, May 14, 2007

Behind the scenes...

Of our weak attempts to get a nice picture of our new family of 4. We had Robby's dedication service at church this morning so we were all looking especially good and I thought it would be nice for us to get a photo op. The offspring had other ideas. Enjoy the humor of my dissatisfaction.
I am very pleased with the pictures of just me and Brian alone though. Maybe I can have those printed and pretend that we ran away and don't have any poopypants whining kiddos? Nah, that's too harsh.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the good news is some day you can look back and laugh at all this... hysterically. And then we can tell all of Riley's friends what a horrible spoiled brat child she was...and how she never listened and jumped on the bed like a monkey and tried to get killed at least twice daily.
hehe...kamakaze baby...