Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Random Thoughts Wednesday

*I wish we didn't have fingernails, because I cannot keep up with the cutting of them. Not mine, not the kids, and although I'm not taking the task of grooming Brian-his are always too long whenever I get a look at him.

*To the woman who is certainly the mother of two children and perhaps unfortunately the wife of one man who I had the pleasure of parking next to at Costco: I am sorry and I hope you DON'T know how he is talking to those kids and that you find out soon and put a stop to it. Your little boy and girl are lucky to have parents smart enough to keep them in good carseats although they are at least 5 years old, but they didn't do anything to deserve their father locking them out of the car and telling them they had to suffer for misbehaving him and would need to find their own ride home because they broke the rules.

*To the woman who was in line behind me at the Costco checkout: Thanks for helping unload my cart, but do I really look like I have my hands full? Really? I thought I was doing so well and I had myself fooled, but I guess not anyone else...that was my first shopping trip with two kids but I knew where they both were and nobody was crying so I don't think I really needed any help. How do the people with even more kid do it? I saw a woman walking on my street today with 4 kids under school age. She had three in a stroller and one walking and they were all clean and happy looking. Even the mom. What's the trick?

2 comments:

Mamaperreca said...

I am sure you were doing fine. Maybe she had a hard time as a mom of two and wanted to just help out.

Anonymous said...

I get "let me help you" all the time. i kind of have have same thoughts. im like "im good, thanks." but then again ive always had this need to prove that i can do it myself.

-Courtney