Monday, February 26, 2007

eBay Foolishness

So I heard a little internet gossip that eBay is prohibiting the sale of used cloth diapers because it is not hygienic. I haven't found any official confirmation from eBay that explains this, but apparently they are counting it under their current rule of not allowing sales of previously worn underwear?
I believe that, unfortunately, it is probably true. I had bid on 3 different auctions of FB last week and they all got pulled and did not sell. I received emails saying that the item I bid on violated the eBay terms of service, but did not explain how.
Pretty damn ridiculous, almost all the diapers we have came from eBay over the last year. How are we going to be able to work around this? And I need to check out what this "no used underwear" rule is, because I just won and purchased used nursing bras a few weeks ago. Isn't that underwear, technically?
Bah.

No comments: