Monday, July 2, 2007

Sorry about that

To ease any worries about that last post (I was told it was vague and foreboding) I guess I need to let you all know that I'm OK. And it isn't Brian. I was fighting with my ex-friend and she was trying to make me and Brian fight but we worked it out and had a good weekend, and I'm just going to keep away from her now. I don't think she comes here but I took those specific pictures down because she'd be the type to call it perverted. She already said I shouldn't be allowed to have my kids because I've drank alcohol while nursing and pregnant, and wasn't able to immediately quit smoking the moment I got my positive pregnancy test.
Whew, I've got to slow down and not go there. I'm not going to think about her lies and mindgames anymore.
Anybody that knows me knows that I'm not exactly getting drunk, I don't live the way I do with my kids without having good safe healthful reasons to, and here's a big one: I FREAKING LOVE BEING A NON-SMOKER!!!!!!!!!! It is the thing that I am most proud of doing, yes even more so than dropping an 11 pound baby in the kitchen. Quitting smoking was harder and I'm 10 months smoke free now and I own it! I rock!
Ex-friend can't quit smoking because "it's too hard"
I'm just saying.....

(As Riley would tell me, "I'm TOUGH! Grrr." I'll get over this too)

5 comments:

Jen said...

I think that's an amazing feat.

Keep kickin' ass mama.

Kararific said...

You do indeed kick ass woman! GGGRRRRR! I LOVE that you don't smoke anymore!

Unknown said...

congrats on the ten months....Its hard to quit but once you do you look back and what was I thinking? I've had a friend like this a while back. Always tried to come between me and Chris and at times she was good at it. Sometimes friends that would be ok outside a marriage aren't always the healthiest friends when you are married with kids. Took me a while to figure this one out. Glad your doin ok!

The Rogue Midwife said...

Way to go Alissa! You are an awesome woman, friend, Mom and wife don't let anyone tell you differently!

Anonymous said...

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a1/RedRaven2213/Blinkie/?action=view¤t=Alissa.gif

Go Here!